Studying at either Ryerson or York?
Take a course at your partner university through the Ryerson-York Exchange program and expand your university experience while working toward your degree at your home university.
What’s in it for you?
- Improved access to existing courses offered at the partner university
- Customized learning experience through increased choice and accessibility
- Take up to 24 credits at York or nine credits at Ryerson and put them toward your degree
- Enriched learning experience with new viewpoints and teaching methods
- More ways to achieve mobility and accessibility
- Flexible, multiple pathways to post-secondary education
- Be part of an innovative model for interuniversity co-operation
How does it work?
In essence, York University students will be able to take courses from Ryerson University and vice-versa, while still remaining in studies at their home university. You can signal your interest in participating in the program by completing a short application form, which will then be evaluated by your home university. Once your request has been reviewed, your university will notify you about your eligibility for this program and your next steps.